Collectibles Guide

ViioZero

Hey guys, i just started this forum for everyone who wants to get the trophy for collectibles in Europe and the US.

- Treasure Hunt

- This belongs in a Museum!

Since i couldn't find a video or guide for the collectibles i'll go out in the dark world and keep looking out for them! So whenever I find a collectible i'll share them with you. 

If you find any collectibles by urself feel free to share with the community. 

22 hours ago, ViioZero said:

I would be very happy if you would share your video with us. :)

Hope you can find the 2 missing collectibles.

Well, I'm sort of working on both maps simulateously, plus other games for content, so it's all a bit manic, but if you happen to find any (especially on EU map), then any of those might be part of the two I'm missing. I feel like I've looked everywhere. 

The US map I have 56/100 so getting there. 

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Well, I'm sort of working on both maps simulateously, plus other games for content, so it's all a bit manic, but if you happen to find any (especially on EU map), then any of those might be part of the two I'm missing. I feel like I've looked everywhere. 

The US map I have 56/100 so getting there. 

Just found like 3 (?) In Europe. All has been found at Shops so far. But i'll keep looking for more. Maybe we can find the missing ones

52 minutes ago, ViioZero said:

Just found like 3 (?) In Europe. All has been found at Shops so far. But i'll keep looking for more. Maybe we can find the missing ones

Awesome sauce! 1 of the missing two has been found by @Pikczuu so we only have 1 more to find on the German map. This has officially become a community project. Feel free to DM me clips or locations if you so wish, but any not found by me on either map will be credited accordingly. 

8 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I have made a forum post dedicated to both maps. The US collectibles will be up soon hopefully, and if anyone wishes to contribute to the US map, then feel free to do so!

Link to the forum post is below!

Thx mate!

I actually struggle with bugged trophies.  :/

On 26/09/2022 at 5:39 AM, ViioZero said:

Thx mate!

I actually struggle with bugged trophies.  :/

Oh? Which ones? Although I think it's an issue specifically with the PS5 version because the German map collectibles trophy didn't pop on the PS5 version but popped on PS4. Even the location trophies for both maps haven't been unlocked on the PS5 version. Very annoying indeed, but on the bright side, I've collected 97/100 hammers on the US map, so I'm hoping to find the final 3 soon. 

On 27.9.2022 at 10:03 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

Oh? Which ones? Although I think it's an issue specifically with the PS5 version because the German map collectibles trophy didn't pop on the PS5 version but popped on PS4. Even the location trophies for both maps haven't been unlocked on the PS5 version. Very annoying indeed, but on the bright side, I've collected 97/100 hammers on the US map, so I'm hoping to find the final 3 soon. 

Couldn't unlock any of the european trophies (PS5). Kinda annoying. Hopefully they'll fix this soon. Even the US trophies haven't unlocked so far.

25 minutes ago, ViioZero said:

Couldn't unlock any of the european trophies (PS5). Kinda annoying. Hopefully they'll fix this soon. Even the US trophies haven't unlocked so far.

Yeah, all seems fine on the PS4 version (not to mention, the game will have PS4 to PS5 save transfer in the future so maybe auto-pop will be a thing? Idk)

On 29.9.2022 at 3:28 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

Yeah, all seems fine on the PS4 version (not to mention, the game will have PS4 to PS5 save transfer in the future so maybe auto-pop will be a thing? Idk)

Guess i'll just wait for an update.

Could you find the missing hammers? 

42 minutes ago, ViioZero said:

Guess i'll just wait for an update.

Could you find the missing hammers? 

Well, there was 1 that I couldn't find, but there is a theory behind why that is, but to test that, I'd have to search the entire map again, which is time-consuming. All we know is there's a bug to do with starting both maps on the same profile, hence why I've had to restart on a new profile. 

If someone else was able to collect some and compare them, then maybe we can find the missing one more easily in theory. 

12 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

All 200 have been found! I found the last one in the end, and I'll be uploading the second guide tomorrow. I spent roughly 80-100 hours doing this so I hope it's worth it :giggle:

Well done! So I can use them for my german trophy guide? ☺

19 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Both guide videos are up now, the collectibles are complete. I hope my 80-100 hours of finding these was worth the effort :giggle:

They definitely will be worth the effort. ☺

Hopefully they will fix the bugged trophies soon. ?