[Video] How to perform Synergy Attacks & All Rapture Finishing Moves

Ben-Gun

For anyone having trouble with activating Synergy/Unity, or switch between the Rapture skill trees.

RAPTURE FINISHING MOVES:

Chaos be damned! - Perform all four Rapture finishing moves [Bronze]

First you need to unlock the Rapture ability in Chapter 6, but I would recommend that you wait until you have beaten the game. There are 4 skill trees for Rapture - Balance, Chaos, Trickery and Mastery. If you have most "mastery" skills equipped, then the game picks the mastery branch for you. If you want to switch it around, reset some skills and equip more of another type.You get the balance skill tree for having an equal amount of the other 3 types equipped.

Get all the upgrades you can for Lute that give you more Unity, it will help you alot getting to earning Rapture mode in a fight - I always get the meter to flash yellow, perform a Unity attack, and then activate the Rapture - Simple. Repeat with all four abilities.

ALL SYNERGY ATTACKS:

We strike as one - Perform all synergy attacks in one chapter [Bronze]

This trophy is best done after you have beated the game. You need all weapons anyway. First buy the upgrades listed in the weapon - the 1st weapon upgrade for every weapon. It´s their combo move (mostly square, square, pause, square, square, square).

Then you need the Synergy ability from Lute´s skills. I would recommend to buy some upgrades that increase your unity, also Lute´s skills.

Now, start up chaper 1 on Chimera difficuly, this way the fights area bit longer, just to be sure. Increase your Unity meter by not getting hit, perform combos and counters. When the meter is flashing, activate the Synergy move by performing the combo listed earlier. Repeat for all weapons. DON´T go into the Rapture mode, this way you keep your Unity level.

Hope it helps you out everyone :D

• Like 1