Need trophy help.

OZZcln

Does anyone remember where to get the runes Physical damage reduction 1 and Arts gauge restoration boot 1?  Also for those working on the SSS proficiency trophy I've found that doing the 5 star sub quests are the best as they give several hundred points and only take 2-3 minutes to complete. Also if you're working on the endings trophy be sure to finish the game before getting all of the Verdant Blossoms, accept Armand's deal, Don't accept his deal, and finally get all the verdant blossoms and then decline Armand's deal.

I've found the Arts gauge restoration 1.It's in chapter 4 the bottom of the steps in a room to the side (monster fight there as well). It's the area just before you use the banquet hall key. You'll know it because there is a broken fountain in the middle with several sets of steps. Sorry I don't have a better explanation but it's not too hard to find. I'll update this thread when I find the other rune as well.

• Like 1

Ok found the physical damage reduction 1. It's in chapter 3. After the first boss fight when you cross the bridge to the left (facing the save point after crossing bridge) is a draw bridge you can lower. The chest is over there after fighting two ice dragons.

• Like 1

The soul gauge restoration boost 1 is in chapter 5. When you get the white dress, facing the throne it's in the area to the right. There's also a hollowed blossom in that side as well.

Sorry for the delay I got sidetracked playing Dying Light. I'll continue to post them as I come across them. 

In chapter 6 you'll find the Physical damage reduction 2 just after the 6th save point. You'll jump down from a building and fight 2 mage enemies. There is a hollowed blossom on a little hill in that area, the rune is just up the steps near that flower.