Does the save exploit not work anymore?

So I’ve been trying to use the save exploit, but ever since 10.00 system update, it hasn’t been working, not sure if that’s the reason though, maybe just a coincidence, however, I’ve been doing the usual steps though, exit to settings whenever you feel the need to save, go to application saved data, the application closes in the process, go into saved date in system storage, upload to online storage, apply to all, have even tried it without applying to all as well, after it’s done, go back to application, & my score is back at 0 when it should be 350, I even try going to online storage & download to system storage but still the score is back at 0, am I doing something wrong? I’ve read posts & watched videos on how to do the exploit, but I still have no success with it, please lmk if there’s anything to fix this.

————————————

Solution: The exploit still works & my dumb self was able to find the problem. In order for the exploit to really work, you first need to go to in game menu, which well then save your progress, I wasn’t doing this initially & just though you needed to exit application & do usual steps for exploit, but you need to save progress first by going to in game menu & then continue exploit like usual, doubt anyone smart enough will run into the same easily avoidable problem that I ran into, but if anyone does, that’s what you have to do lmao.

Edited by PlatKEC-HShot
  • Like 1