This game is still buggy it seems.

So I've been playing the ps4 version on the latest patch, and other than some ai quirks everything was going fine until I collected the party pass. I've been playing this blind (other than knowing I need to pick up the missible collectables in daycare and fazer blast) so I wasnt aware that I had to pick either fazer blaster OR gator golf with my pass, I thought it covered both.

I proceeded to go through fazer blaster without any problems, (wanted to grab those missables ASAP) then I assumed the next step of the story was to go to gator golf. I get to the elevator and it's just open, so I use it and explore the area. When it's time to leave I go up the elevator and suddenly theres a robot and an invisible wall blocking the way out. He's demanding a party pass which I thought I still had but then realized it got used up at fazer blast.

I've only been using one save file up to this point so this is really bad. I looked up solutions but all previous glitches to enter and leave the area have supposedly been patched out (except for just letting me initially enter it without even knowing I'm sequence breaking, apparently).

Luckily I'm playing from a physical disc, so I just uninstalled the game, popped the game back in, waited 20 minutes for it to "copy" this disc to the console, and easily used a glitch involving entering and exiting Freddy to escape. Then I turned the game off so I could play on the latest patch again to avoid any issues.

Now here I am having to repeat this entire process AGAIN because I chose to get rid of Monty and the game dropped me back into gator golf after the boss fight. Annoying robot with his invisible wall is still there so I glitched past him and am currently waiting for the update to finish for the second time today, which takes about an hour for me.

If I'm having issues now on the latest patch, I can only imagine how bad the game used to be.  It's a shame because I really am digging some parts of this game, something I never thought I would say for a FNAF game.