Edit: Everything is ok ( Original: Autopop from PS4.PS5 MP trophies bugged out

vinni978

2nd Edit: PSN finallly synced this morning, so its all good :) moderator can either delete/lock this 

Edit: so I do have the trophies on my account but it is not synced with my PSN. When I go offline on my console I can see them there, yet when I reconnect they disappear. I'm fairly new to PS5 and just want to know what workarounds exist

Hey so not sure if anyone can provide any input. I got the platinum on PS4 version last year and recently started up the PS5 version. When I went to start up the PS5 version, it said two of the multiplayer trophies popped (getting to level 55 and bling 2.0). However, only the trophy for getting to level 55 showed up on my trophy list. Moreso, the other two are not showing up either. I have left my old clan and joined a new one and nothing. Same with getting a weapon to max level and getting an operator to max rank. Does anyone have any information/have had this happen to them and what the solution was as its pretty annoying for this game to potentially be bugged for me.

Edited by vinni978