Game/Platinum review

ElektrickRage

Part 2 (I won't say the order or anything in later posts) of my platinum or game review if you will. I hope people like these as the goal for these is for people to read a brief summary of what to expect and maybe it makes them also feel like they are not the only one struggling to overcome a challenge or get the platinum.

So Hitman: blood money, I remember when this game was hyped. I read it in OXM magazine (when I used to be an Xbox fanboy) and the graphics for it looked so good.I never played it until I eventually got it for Xbox 360. So, the platinum you will find will most likely be the most fun and easiest out of the collection. This game still holds up magnificently today, the graphics and level design were ahead of there time.

You only need 5 SA rankings in this one on professional difficulty too. In the other ones I think you have to SA every mission. The ai is also much better in this one compared to the other 2, like MUCH BETTER! You will not have as much random BS mess up your run as like in contracts or 2.:D

The only real difficulty trophy in this game was you have to complete it on professional which I think you get no saves like the other games. Also there is a trophy where you have to get 47 kills exactly in a mission completing it at the same time. This can be finicky as !@#$ as it took me like 3-4 tries. Great game and also the music is awesome also especially Ave Maria playing. I think I will always get Hitman games, I love this franchise.

• Like 2