Stuck at Daimon 2nd form

Ivotas

I'm at my witts end with this one. I've watched countless of videos on how to beat him and unfortunally those strategies don't work for me. I'm playing as an assassin class and trying the Pariapt gauge/kisses on the head approach. Works well on first form but I have zero chance of doing anything on the second stage because 90% of the time he flawlessly hits me with lightning. The remaing 10% he either sets himself aflame or crosses his arms in front of his chest(face) and lashes out. Both are throwing me off. He is super relentless on using either of those three strategies so getting up close to his face is a strategy that doesn't work as well as in the guides I've seen.

After beating the first form on hard and failing here I've switched this to easy mode just because I was fed up with it. The minor difference is that I have now a 5% chance of actually landing some hits on the face. The remaining time he uses the same tactics to throw me off. But now we get to the funny part. The damage I'm doing is miniscule. I mean I'm on actual easy mode and still no damage. I'm level 152. I don't understand how this is possible. I've defeated every single opponent in this game (including Ur-Dragon and Death) but using a seemingly working strategy and making little dents on a single healthbar (of which he unfortunally has far more than one) just seems broken. I don't know how else I can up my game to have a winning chance. If there's any idea's I'd gladly hear them out. I love this game but this for the first time is an unwelcome challenge because it just baffles me.

Forgot to post here after finally beating him. But in the end it seemed like something was indeed not really ok with the battle. The round I've finally beaten him I've done nothing differently. True I managed to hang on longer but in terms of my own attack pattern I did the same as before. The only difference being that I suddenly dealt more damage than in the other attemps. Funny thing is that I didn't even use the Conqueror's Periapt as I was holding in back for when I really needed it. Turned out I dealt enough damage to do it without. That was really weird.

Another reason why I'm bringing this up right now is because I'm takin on a Cursed Dragon at Duskmoon Tower right now. And this one is taking damage pretty easily. What does this have to do with my Daimon experience you might ask. Well, just before the Cursed Dragon I've been taking on a firedrake in the very same location and that beast was insane. Like even with Conqueror's Pariapts I didn't do much damage. I'm still playing on easy by the way but taking down this dragon was insanely difficult. And I've slain dozens of these beasts already. Which now makes me wonder the same thing as with Daimon, is this a bug/glitch where sometimes the a specific enemy takes a lot more attacks to go down than usual or are there other factors at play? I'm kinda confused.