100% Walkthrough Guide

natchnatty

If you are like me, you have no idea what FS is or really know how to play. The game mechanics can be intimidating at find obtaining trophies more complex than simple. All the guides online are generally in "farmanese," meaning it's essentially built around those who are at least familiar with the game mechanics and/ or simulator. If that's you, then you've found yourself in the right spot (hopefully). This game took me 22 1/2 hours to complete but had i known everything i do now, it would have been between 15-18 hours. Hopefully this helps anyone who feels lost and/ or turned away from the low completion percentage. Rest assured, this is not a tough game.

That said, here's my 100% video guide for FS19! This guide is meant to be straight forward and not showcase every little detail. By following this guide and doing the steps outlined, you'll be just fine in game. If you still have questions or running into problems, please leave a comment so I can address them and improve the guide where necessary. Additional guidance will be updated as necessary. Be sure to read description as you go along.

Essentially, the game is broken into 2-3 sections:

1. 100 hectare trophies

2. Animal trophies

3. Contracts

I suggest doing the 100 hectare trophies first since it will be the most time consuming and help familiarize with the game enough to knock out animal trophies and contracts at same time. There is an oddball trophy for cutting down trees, which is pretty self explanatory, just make sure you are rotating your chainsaw horizontally (left - right) to cut down trees. 

Enjoy

• Like 4