Is it worth it?

StreetWolf29

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 8:15 PM, StreetWolf29 said:

Is it worth getting this game? I know the difficulty is extremely high and getting all trophies is a challenge.

If it's something you think you'd enjoy for a bit and don't have a computer to get it for free on steam, then I'd say yes. 8 USD for this game really isn't all that bad when I have like 60 hours on the game and I'm still not done lol. It's up to you though.

Edited by calicopwm
misspelling

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2022 at 11:15 PM, StreetWolf29 said:

Is it worth getting this game? I know the difficulty is extremely high and getting all trophies is a challenge.

Yes, unless you have a computer. The game is completely free on steam. The controls for console are really good though, and match PC with some more features. If you're buying it for the trophies though, note that there's two broken ones: "Pond", and "Mine"

15 hours ago, spiky724 said:

Yes, unless you have a computer. The game is completely free on steam. The controls for console are really good though, and match PC with some more features. If you're buying it for the trophies though, note that there's two broken ones: "Pond", and "Mine"

Those trophies aren't broken but alright.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RicSS--2007 said:

Yes they are. I just saw all the fox chapters and the trophy didn't pop. I hope impossible trophy isn't broken.

There's 5 Bear and the Fox chapters. and the Impossible trophy isn't broken it's just finnicky and sometimes takes like a day to register and other times registers immediately but it's not undoable. There's no reason for the Bear and the Fox trophy to be broken as it's been obtainable since launch and the game hasn't been updated in well over a year so it couldn't be a new bug. Unless there is tangible proof it's not popping for ya, you're either lying or can't count.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 6:23 AM, calicopwm said:

sometimes takes like a day to register

Wym by that? Do you think that the trophy will randomly pop while you're playing? LOL. 
You have to get all the requirements done again for the trophy to count. It won't just pop after some time.
Don't spread misinformation. Unobtainable ≠ Glitched. And all trophies in UCN are obtainable and broken.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2023 at 1:46 AM, xat4012 said:

Wym by that? Do you think that the trophy will randomly pop while you're playing? LOL. 
You have to get all the requirements done again for the trophy to count. It won't just pop after some time.
Don't spread misinformation. Unobtainable ≠ Glitched. And all trophies in UCN are obtainable and broken.

As someone who completed it like 2 days ago, I can confirm it isn't broken, nor is it impossible to obtain. You probably did something wrong regarding "pond" and "mine"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 8:04 AM, Koseidenai said:

As someone who completed it like 2 days ago, I can confirm it isn't broken, nor is it impossible to obtain. You probably did something wrong regarding "pond" and "mine"

The trophies are all or almost all broken. It took me 6-7 attempts to get the 50/20 trophy. Also, I had to delete the data and repeat all the cutscenes again for the Pond trophy to pop (you can't do anything wrong, you just have to watch all the cutscenes). If all your trophies popped at the first try, you are just lucky.

Edited by RicSS--2007