Slight trophy glitch

You

There's a glitch on this game which pops the mission objectives trophy slightly early for you. At least for me anyway, playing on Vita.

So this is my second time going through this game. I didn't actually want to play 2 stacks at the same time but during the recent

"PS3, Vita and PSP are closing soon" debacle.

I started this game early because of the online server requirement trophy.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the final chapter "Women At War" unlocks last after you complete all the other chapters, if you somehow manage to earn every single other mission objectives in other other stages up to this point, including the first four stages of "Women At War", it seems the 100% completion trophy will pop on the final stage, regardless.

So I thought ah fuck it, you need to play the final stage about 6 times because there are so many characters you need to finish it with, so I didn't bother getting 100% on the final stage by save scumming.

I only achieved 8 out of 11, missed three of them, but the game decided I had got all of them and popped the trophy anyway.

I even went into the gallery and they were unlocked in there for me as well ?

Wasn't planning on popping 3 trophies at once, but oh well, there ya go.

I can only assume that finding the hidden troops in the tunnels was unlocked on a different stage (since that requirement is on someone else's stage as well)