Just a normal week at work (glitch)?

epic_miner_27

Hi,

unfortunately, I don't know anymore when the trophy for 40 hours popped. However, I have a similar problem regarding the trophy for 160 hours played ("Workaholic"). I've played way more than 160h within the same scenario. From 140 hours upwards the clock even slowed down. It took hours to add some minutes. Trophy hasn't popped yet, even though the timer in milestones as well as in statistics are way above 160h. - Maybe only time in machinery counts?

Maybe anyone has overcome this problems? Thanks.

Edited by EckerSepp
grammar

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I was concerned about this as well, but the trophy popped when I had 40 hours logged specifically in work vehicles. I presume it means the same for the 160 hours trophy. 

Thought that was my issue too but I have 47 hours in owned vehicles and no pop, so I don't think that's it. I think the trophy might just be bugged, hoping it autopops if they patch it :/

On 14.1.2023 at 4:01 AM, StygianWolf4 said:

I was concerned about this as well, but the trophy popped when I had 40 hours logged specifically in work vehicles. I presume it means the same for the 160 hours trophy. 

So far, i cannot confirm the theory of work vehicles neither. I completed the 160 hours in own machinery over two companies - no trophy. I could create a new character and try this in one firm, however I think that is waste of energy, especially in those times. I hope there will be a patch which fixes that issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9.12.2022 at 10:27 AM, EckerSepp said:

Hi,

unfortunately, I don't know anymore when the trophy for 40 hours popped. However, I have a similar problem regarding the trophy for 160 hours played ("Workaholic"). I've played way more than 160h within the same scenario. From 140 hours upwards the clock even slowed down. It took hours to add some minutes. Trophy hasn't popped yet, even though the timer in milestones as well as in statistics are way above 160h. - Maybe only time in machinery counts?

Maybe anyone has overcome this problems? Thanks.

I'm now in the same boat, 15 minutes only add around 8 to the time played. Apart from that the 500km trophy won't pop after over 700km driven. Since I have all other trophies besides 500/1000km and 160h played, I'll give up on this game now, 5 months after the release they are not abe to fix trophies or chrashes. Would be a waste of time to continue. 

18 hours ago, TheKop4Life said:

I'm now in the same boat, 15 minutes only add around 8 to the time played. Apart from that the 500km trophy won't pop after over 700km driven. Since I have all other trophies besides 500/1000km and 160h played, I'll give up on this game now, 5 months after the release they are not abe to fix trophies or chrashes. Would be a waste of time to continue. 

I had a few trophies that didn't pop when their criteria were met, including the one for driving 1000km.  Once I noticed that it should have popped by then, I saved the game then rebooted the system.  When the game booted up all of the trophies popped.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...