Memories with Everyone Bugged?

I have a few tips that might help:

1. It might be worth double checking each character just in case to see if you have unintentionally missed anyone.

2. There are 3 characters who have unique events that can't be accessed by anyone else. Junko Enoshima (the real one), Izuru Kamakura, and Usami.

3. Make sure you use the U-Card variant of each character when witnessing the events in Development Mode. The U-Card variants unlock a special event after you've landed on 10 Friendship Spaces, then on the third to last day, you will witness the 'My Future' events.

4. Check your download/upload save. If it has a different date and/or time, then it might mean that your game bugged out and didn't save any of the progress you made. It happened to me, so that might be the case.

(If you already know these, don't have a go at me please and thank you)

1 minute ago, TheSandyMan15 said:

No problem mate, I wouldn't have a go at someone trying to help
Weird question but do you remember when the trophy pops? Is it on the menu or immediately after the last event do you remember?

I got the trophy after I watched Hajime's 'My Future' event. The trophy was delayed, but it popped after the event had finished. I don't think it's character related, I only did Hajime because I decided to go through Danganronpa 2 again on the Vita.

• 5 weeks later...