Tower of the Sky Won't Progress past Floor 2?

KegMack

Running tower of the Sky to hopefully pick up some missing enemies from my journal.  However, after completing the second floor and beating Neovonis Returning, there is no way to proceed.  I've searched around with and without the Eye of Providence.  No gate, no crystal.  Interestingly, it doesn't even seem like I'm even in the Tower of Sky anymore, as according to the map, I'm in the room where I originally beat Neovonis.    Has anyone been able to progress past floor 2 recently?  Hoping there's something I missed and not a glitch.  

Ok, to answer my own question, in case this happens to anyone else:   

If you have the Eye of Providence active after fighting Floor 2 Neovonins, you can exit the screen to the right.  If you do this, the game kind of bugs and takes you out of the Tower of Sky and puts you back into the secret room after Neovonis on the regular map.  Once this happens, you're out of the Tower and returning to the previous screen just puts you on the original (non-tower) Neovonis room.

Therefore, you need to not use the Eye and enter the water to the right after the boss battle (in the same room you fought the boss).   The gate to floor 3 is in there.