Tips on 50/20?

calicopwm

Hey I was looking to see if anyone who's finished the game, has any tips on 50/20 mode. I know it takes practice because that's a given but I feel like I'm not really improving and I'd like to get this game done because 50/20 is all I have left and I started this back in February. In any case, I hope y'all have a good day/night :D

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I have beaten this challenge on PC. It's quite complicated at the beginning, but it can be done with a lot of practise. First, you must know every single animatronic in the game by playing challenges or custom nights and beat other difficult nights to get the fnaf 4 office. After that, you have to choose a method to beat 50/20 (funtime foxy dc route or puppet dc route for example), and then practise a lot. If you have a doubt with any particular animatronic, tell me. :)

Edited by RicSS--2007
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2023 at 8:51 AM, RicSS--2007 said:

I have beaten this challenge on PC. It's quite complicated at the beginning, but it can be done with a lot of practise. First, you must know every single animatronic in the game by playing challenges or custom nights and beat other difficult nights to get the fnaf 4 office. After that, you have to choose a method to beat 50/20 (funtime foxy dc route or puppet dc route for example), and then practise a lot. If you have a doubt with any particular animatronic, tell me. :)

Thank you :D I was planning on doing all the preset challenges anyway so I could say I did everything for this game. I haven't had much time to truly play FNaF but I'm on break for 2 months so I could probably get something going. It'd be great to have the entire series 100%'d.

• Like 2