[Video] Full trophy guide

TrophySlayer0

Hi all,

As there wasn't any proper guide online about this game at the time, I decided to gather every piece of information and make it a video guide (down below).

Everything is done in one playthrough, there are text explanation about almost everything (what is mandatory, why I do things a certain way, tips, etc.), there are collectibles counters to easily keep track of everything. I tried to make it as user-friendly as possible! If you think of any way to upgrade my guides, please let me know (here, on the video, through DM, whatever).

I'd say the platinum difficulty is a 3/10, as the game is not really difficult and can be completed on the easiest difficulty. There are missable things though (several endings to get, and misc trophies).

The video shows everything in about 2 hours with nothing skipped, so this is doable in 2 hours (I had to record some bits multiple times to make it smoother, so I didn't personally get the platinum in 2 hours). Following the guide, I'd say it would take between 2 and 4 hours.

For those who don't know the game, Lamentum is a top down 2D survival-horror game. It is heavily inspired by Resident Evil (in its game design mostly) and Silent Hill (in its story and atmosphere).

You are free to use this video if you want to create a proper written guide (credits though).

I hope this helps someone!

Edited by TrophySlayer0
Rules complying
  • Like 2