Data/Stats Inquiries

TheBlaskar

Number Nerds, I have questions. I have a (few) spreadsheet(s) on which I store my stats-over-time and whatnot; PSNP data. Some of my formulas, however, aren't giving me the same results that can be found on the site.

My first question: how is the "average completion" on the profiles calculated? I'd assumed it was simply an average of all game completion percentages on my profile, but the numbers don't match. On PSNP the percentage reads '76.41' and on my sheet it reads '78.27,' which isn't a huge difference but out of so many games, I'm curious how the discrepancy happened. Does PSNP also include each DLC completion percentage as its own piece of data? That's my best guess but I'd like to know for sure.

My final question: Letter Grades / 'Rankings' -- my sheet almost always lines up perfectly but occasionally, it won't. Here's how I thought the rankings were calculated: E is 50% or less of the average completion percentage. D is 50%-25%. C is 25%-125%. B is 125%-150%. A is anything over than 150% until S for completion. But, my AC Odyssey has read as a 'D' for the last few days where it "should" be an E (average completion is 39%, D should be 18.5% and above but 15% to 18% I've had a D. It still reads as E [at 19%] on sheets, but that's not a big deal), and I'm curious if I have the formula wrong. Yes, it could be a discrepancy resulting from how PSNP and Sheets round to a whole number, but 15% being a D when 39% is the average doesn't line up with a difference based on rounding. Is my formula outdated or simply incorrect, or is there more at play here than expected? Like Question 1, do DLC completions count as their own pieces of data and don't work out of a Total Trophies Per Game?

Thanks for any help, it's greatly appreciated and helps me sleep at night