Unable to permanently hide games from library

ChibsSoA

This feature has always worked for me fine in the past. I basically set my games up into 5 "group folders" that appear at the top, and had everything else at the bottom hidden

Now, for whatever reason, whenever I try to hide a game to make the bottom area completely empty, Salt and Sanctuary and Destiny re-appear. If I go to hide both of them, one re-appears, then if I go to hide that the other re-appears. I noticed that it started doing this after I re-logged into my PS4 after months of not touching it, but that may just be complete coincidence (although it's sus)

Does anyone know if there is a limit I might have hit for hiding games? I wonder if the system counts additional content separately from the main game, because I noticed I have something like 900 items hidden. If it counts extra content, that might be hitting 999 and reaching a limit? The reason I say this is because in testing, it seems like now (a few days after this started happening and I've hid a few more things potentially, can't remember), anytime I dip below 4-5 items those two games start to show up. Before it was just when I tried to empty it fully. But I did redeem the PS+ games and hide them, so I'm wondering if there really is a count they never expected people to hit.

I've tried restoring licenses and it did nothing to help

Edited by ChibsSoA