{Ursula quest line} Need help from community

QuinterX

Hello lads. I am so desperate. 

I am almost near end of the game (final battle) but my two trophies Ursula Miller and the Mill doesnt pop. I dont know what to do. Its bugged/glitched? Or am i do something wrong? If its necessary 2nd boring playthrought, is her questline far? Like several houres get her quests. 

I am really thankfull for anykind of help.

Have those quests been crossed out in the game? Like, it shows you have completed them? Have you found the special weapon from the quest flora the spirit? You need it to make the Ursula‘s wheel work again. When the wheel works again then Ursula will tell you to find Pocan to make the dust and I think this is when the trophy should pop. 

Try talking to Maneko the witch and her apprentice and see if that works 

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2023 at 3:59 PM, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

Have those quests been crossed out in the game? Like, it shows you have completed them? Have you found the special weapon from the quest flora the spirit? You need it to make the Ursula‘s wheel work again. When the wheel works again then Ursula will tell you to find Pocan to make the dust and I think this is when the trophy should pop. 

Try talking to Maneko the witch and her apprentice and see if that works 

Yes, i did absolutly everything. Like i done game, but these two quest are still bugged, and developers ignore my emails 😕