Fastest "Plays Well with Others" + others

Jose_Gaming5

The fastest way to complete "Play Well with Others" is as follows:

1- Play in StoneWood (low power level zone and the most time consuming missions don't exist)

2- Thunder Thora (use a constructor build, I recommend Thunder Thora Leader and Ice King for support anything else is a extra) 

3- If you have followed the step 2, explore the all the area for "World Explorer", save all the survivors for "Guardian Angel" and bring maximum of your stored materials to waste for "Talented Builder"

4- Wait for the mission to end

I belive that I haven't missed anything, if there is a faster way I would like to know. 

PS: is it possible to build in you Storm Shield and count for the "Talented Builder"?

• Like 4

You can do "Talented Builder" in your storm Shield if you're up to Endurance. You can use all your mats building up and down to max height then just destroy your builds to get all your mats back then repeat until you want to stop. Then to make the builds count you have to beat the first wave then you just let the husk destroy your defense. That's the best way to do "Talented Builder"

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Endurance with an alt Account would be faster by alot actually. You do like 4-5 while you do 3 in regular PwO. Depending if you're with randoms even more. We just need to understand how the Endurance matchmaking works. I am currently doing this challenge and tried almost anything at this point. Imo it's neither based on your quest progress nor your PL. I assume it is based on your commander level, but I have yet to try to actually confirm if it is. 

1. Have an alt account you start endurance matchmaking with on least populated region (OCE / Brazil worked best for me and my times)

2. On your main account, on which you want to do this challenge, you go to stonewood -> homebase -> stormshield assist. Start searching (if you are able to find your alt account it will be found within 5 seconds)

3 load in as fast as possible since the "searching for help" countdown won't stop. Even if you are full already. But it only starts counting down when the first person has finished loading in

4. wait until wave 2 starts (important! when you leave right after wave 1 it wont count since you get a defeat screen so wait until wave 2 actually starts

5 repeat.

Edit: I am 99.9% sure the endurance matchmaking is based on commander level (+-5 or 15 level range) I tried it with 10 different people and only two could find my game and those were within 5 level range of my alt accounts commander level.

If you want to optimize this even further join discord.gg/Dub and connect your epic account with their discord fortnite bot and use the /calp command right after you click on "leave with party" on the alt account that you are creating the lobby with. This way you will skip the entire reward screen and chest openeing and go straight back to main menu. From there you create a new endurance lobby and repeat. (this saves you like 30-60 seconds PER match, its actually crazy.)

Edited by EumelEumel
  • Like 1