One Piece Odyssey - 20 Appraisals

Ben-Gun

I don't have a list, but there are far more "research spots" available for Robin than the 20 needed for the trophy, so if that's your only objective then you won't need too much effort.

I'd suggest retreading old areas you visited prior to unlocking her search skill, since there are often pieces of info to collect in there. I just happened to get the trophy a few minutes ago while I was going back through Alabasta, for example. Simply explore while controlling Robin all you can and you'll spot 20 of them soon enough. Generally Waford and its Ruins are good places for finding this stuff.

Extra tip: from what I could tell, Water Seven specifically is very barren in terms of Robin spots, so don't prioritise that area. Off the top of my head I only found one there, and it was in one of the shops from the plaza in front of the fountain.

Edited by Umdytr

6 hours ago, Umdytr said:

I don't have a list, but there are far more "research spots" available for Robin than the 20 needed for the trophy, so if that's your only objective then you won't need too much effort.

I'd suggest retreading old areas you visited prior to unlocking her search skill, since there are often pieces of info to collect in there. I just happened to get the trophy a few minutes ago while I was going back through Alabasta, for example. Simply explore while controlling Robin all you can and you'll spot 20 of them soon enough. Generally Waford and its Ruins are good places for finding this stuff.

Extra tip: from what I could tell, Water Seven specifically is very barren in terms of Robin spots, so don't prioritise that area. Off the top of my head I only found one there, and it was in one of the shops from the plaza in front of the fountain.

Thanks for the help. Got the trophy earlier today.

There are definitely many spots in the different Ruins areas :D