Extracurricular Activities Missable

I'm not sure what I did or did not do, but I got to the end of the game without having completed all of the events for the clubs. I think I somehow missed the end of book club, but I'm not sure. It's a shame because for the most part I thought this was a really great trophy list that forced me to explore parts of the game I might have otherwise ignored.

Looks like I'll be trying to figure this out in New Game Plus+ while I build up my light points.

• Like 1

It almost happened to me too.

Turns out I had the messages that asked me if I was available to go to meetings but they did not pop out and I somehow missed them. I just started chapter 3 and I am still able to attend the meetings, at least I got book club last meeting so hopefully I will get all three of them ?

Edited by amv_a

21 hours ago, rockfromtherock said:

So I probably got a notice about a meeting on the same day as a Friend Level upgrade and just completely missed the invite. Bummer.

I don't believe that they are missable...I believe you can still go back to your received messages and reply to them...go to the message screen then press R1 or R2 (whichever it is that shows you the personal messages on the right)...then scroll through to find the one you didn't reply to and then reply to it...you will meet the next night...don't worry about picking up materials r anything needed, that just gives you better rewards at the end of the event.... 

For book club, you have to read the book at the back of the library on the table after each event...so if you don't have an invite in your personal messages you may have to just run back to the library and read...you will then get a request afterwards...

Worst case you can get it while speed running through on your dark playthrough..again you don't need to get the required materials to advance the storyline or attend.

Edited by sword_of_omens

EMO KIDS is the only missable Extracurricular Activity because of the way it plays into

Spoiler

rescuing Wanda. 

So you'll need to do at least the fourth EMO KIDS meeting before that happens, early Chapter II.

You can receive invites to Book Club after the main story ends.  I read about at least one person doing two entire Book Club meetings after beating the game. 

Edited by raithian25

• 4 weeks later...

I've made sure to pay very close attention to all meetings in order to attend them, but for some reason there's a DM in my history that says "i can't rn, i'm tired" or something... it would have had to be the only response option for me to choose that and I have no memory of not selecting "yes, on the next night we're all free" but this may cost me a playthrough

UPDATE: I got the trophy right after the start of Act III. I suppose the "can't rn" is scripted or something so you don't have to worry about it. Just whenever a new DM comes in from anybody, respond to it with "yes" and you'll get the trophy without issue. I got the trophy earlier in the campaign because I've been farming a lot of general missions instead of progressing the story. So, meetings happen after X missions whether they're general or story

Edited by APeskyAxolotl
success