DLC2 EE - safe step protip

Shadow-30031989

Hello there :)

I need to share with you a very important thing about this very annoying step. Every single guide, written or on YT... Is lying about this step... I learned that the hard way.

I tried to do this easter egg many times solo and because I died all of the times on boss fight, I had to repeat this step over and over again. Like many other players, I found out the proper digits in soul boxes and tried to put the code very carefully. And doing it solo is really irritating... You have to be slow not to overshot it, but you also have to be fast because of the zombies or new waves. To my surprise (and as I know to surprise of many players) the input is buggy as hell. I sometimes tried inputing it to even 20 times a game and it still didn't work! I even tried the soul boxes again to check if I maybe counted wrong, but no. It's just very hard to input it very precisely. 

Guess what... It's way easier that it seems. No guide says about it and I found it out by just giving up on that and doing it without effort, that its not about precision, but speed! Yes! You don't have to put digits in line perfectly. You can be near and it still will count, as long as you are fast :) I do it now on first try every time :)

To make your lifes easier with this, I'll let you also know, that you don't have to rotate it more times at the begining to reset it. Just go straight for the first digit going clockwise on your analog stick (not the knob of the safe. It will go anti clockwise when you go clockwise on analog).

Im furious that most of the EE guides are rushed, especially on YT, and because of that they have a lot of misunderstood steps and authors misdirect you. Just because they want fast "easy guides", not good ones... I know what I say, because I've done most of zombie trophies already. So I hope I helped you with this :) good luck on going for zombie trophies :)

If you have additional questions about those EE (others I might forgot a little bit), feel free to ask me :)

• Like 3