PS4 TO PS5

i've been looking all over the internet for some help, but couldn't find anything so i'm gonna try my luck here. i recently got a PS5 and would like to continue grinding this game but on the PS5 console. i downloaded the data from the ps plus cloud, but when i load up the game it says new game. i tried doing that in the hope that after the tutorial i would be able to go back to my old profile but that didn't happen. i looked at the profile and the tournament stats are still there but everything else got reset. Please help!

On 25/01/2023 at 11:12 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

Are you sure the cloud has your latest save? And you downloaded your latest. This game has no ps5 ver. So should work with no issues.

I have put the save on my PS Plus storage and then download it to my PS5 and even double checked that I had the save and still got nothing when I opened the game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2023 at 4:22 PM, YoungTrillboiii said:

It should just work normally, I didn't do anything before starting it up on my ps5 and still had all my progress.

thats what i find so weird everyone having no problems with it except for me. i tried multiple times with different methods and all seem to fail.