Magic Pot trophy

I think you just never noticed him since he is hard to spot the first time... he is usually in the back of the hall room, very big stone like structure, he spawn in front of one of the metal doors behind Coeurl, Behemoth and Sahagin monsters. You can put Malboro in the room to increase the chance of visitors

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cortez2984 said:

@oYazmat Thanks! I‘m only missing the trophy to beat Supreme Illusions now. Have you done that already?

Yes I did. I was playing Breaker since DLC1 so had no problem breezing through DLC 2 and 3 using Zantetsuken (too OP). But if you did the rest it shouldn't be an issue for you. You can always do the invincible extra mode thing and get done with it

58 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Yes I did. I was playing Breaker since DLC1 so had no problem breezing through DLC 2 and 3 using Zantetsuken (too OP). But if you did the rest it shouldn't be an issue for you. You can always do the invincible extra mode thing and get done with it

I am playing the same build. Managed to clear all the content now. I had some help on the last mission though. 

18 minutes ago, Cortez2984 said:

I am playing the same build. Managed to clear all the content now. I had some help on the last mission though. 

Congratz!

Maybe because I had reached floor 100 and had 450 str. Did you know that some people are reaching 1200+ str now in DLC 3?!