Brute Beater help?

I've attempted this goddamn trophy for over and hour or so, I'm actively avoiding the brutes attacks but still manage to get some damage which is complete bullshit. Not sure what else I can do to try and get this done. The best level for this is chapter 1 and 10. How do I not suck at this (trophy- 'Brute Beater"). Tips n trick are welcome.

• 5 months later...

I don't suggest chapter 1 to do that trophy, as that chapter forces you to take some amount of damage.

I'd suggest you chapter 12 (Abducted) on Easy mode.

At the end of the fight, a brute will come down. 

Go to settings and enable game hints, in order to see what buttons you have to press. 

Remember that you have to mash :square: most of the time, except when he grabs you. Then, depending on the situation, you have to press/mash :triangle: or :circle:

Edited by DeNada91

On 30.1.2023 at 11:30 PM, GunzoGames said:

I've attempted this goddamn trophy for over and hour or so, I'm actively avoiding the brutes attacks but still manage to get some damage which is complete bullshit. Not sure what else I can do to try and get this done. The best level for this is chapter 1 and 10. How do I not suck at this (trophy- 'Brute Beater"). Tips n trick are welcome.

U could also find someone who makes it for u via shareplay,  if is to Hard for u.

this trophy takes maybe 5 minutes its really not that hard, so just ask someone if its no problem for u.