Carrot Cake Kingdom - stuff I’m stuck on

JagKenobi

Anyone know how to get the Oasis to appear?

Or how to get the two blue seeds trapped underwater in the middle of the quicksand pit?

Or how to pop the balloons surrounding the blue fruit that don’t have floating platforms directly under them?

I cannot figure any of these puzzles out ?

(Ignore my Trophy list for the game... The "Chocolate Way" trophy proc'd when I completed one of the side areas in the level. The questions above are related to the few collectibles I have left to grab.)

Edited by KenobiEagle

The Oasis: You need to move towards it, without looking at it. Just spread Togges in that direction, with the camera facing the other way. There’s a character somewhere else in the level (near the fishing pond I think?) that gives you this hint. 

The Blue Seeds: Can you be more specific as to where in the level this is at or post a screenshot? You can get the sub location area to appear on screen by pausing and unpausing. Are these the blue seeds that only appear in the water at night behind the warehouse, underneath a block, but above an eraser? I got those by spreading Green Togges during the day, up to three high surrounding the eraser. Then I switched it to night and spread Blue Togges on the water surface, so they landed on the green ones. Then go just a little under the surface and spread blue to collect the seeds. If it’s something else, let me know and I will try to assist.

The Ballons: Easiest way to pop them is to get on top of them and then stomp them (press triangle). Popping all of them should lower the fruit.

FYI, the Steam Community has some good solutions for some collectibles. Check it out.

• Like 1

1) Wow, clearly I missed an NPC to talk to. That’s clever!

2) I was able to get those in the same way. These two are also under a blue block, but the block sits above a pit of quicksand so all Togges sink after a second. There are cookie pillars that form a semi-circle around the pit. 

3) Stomping…wow. I guess I didn’t get frustrated enough to think to give *that* a try lol smh

The OTHER Blue Seeds: I think I know what you are talking about now. These are the seeds in the quick sand pit in the Flour Desert next to the Electric temple, under a Blue Block at night. So I can tell you what I did to get them, it worked, but there is probably a better way [but nothing that I can think of since only Blue Togges spread underwater, everything else sinks (no Black Togges in this level), and the seeds only appear at night].

How I got them: Once it is night, there should be a fruit underwater that you can spread Blue Togges from. While spreading, I moved up onto the giant ramp that goes in and out of the quicksand pit. The trick is not to break the water's surface, since you will be spreading on top of the water. You want to leave the ramp jump before you break the surface and move towards the seeds while continuing to spread the Blue Togges. You will lose some height as you go so it might take a few tries to get both of them, but I was able to nab both seeds this way.

Hope you can get this to work. If someone finds a better solution, I would love to hear about it.

• Like 1

and that’s 100% in the CCK for me!

I think your method for the quicksand seeds is the only way unless folks get real crafty. I got it on my first try using your method. 

Now why I saw that ramp in the distance and never thought to try off it is beyond me haha. You really do need to start from the right elevation, and there’s nothing else nearby that comes close. 

• Like 1