Award Winner Trophy Glitch

Piperatdawn

Anyone else had the Award Winner trophy ? glitched on them. 
I’ve played on PS3 & PS5 premium for the trophies. I got the Cat of nine lives trophy the other night on the PS5 (streamed) but the Award Winner trophy never popped as I have all the other base game trophies..

I have been on other forums and it’s glitched years ago back in the day when this was a relatively new game. So it’s not because I’ve streamed the game and played on the PS3 also.

anyone else had this issue, or know if a fix?

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Piperatdawn
Spell checked

• 1 month later...
On 10/02/2023 at 8:25 PM, Piperatdawn said:

Anyone else had the Award Winner trophy 1f3c6.png glitched on them. 
I’ve played on PS3 & PS5 premium for the trophies. I got the Cat of nine lives trophy the other night on the PS5 (streamed) but the Award Winner trophy never popped as I have all the other base game trophies..

I have been on other forums and it’s glitched years ago back in the day when this was a relatively new game. So it’s not because I’ve streamed the game and played on the PS3 also.

anyone else had this issue, or know if a fix?

Thanks in advance 

Just an update. With the servers synching and this trophy not popping, I had a hunch it may be to do with the fact that I was using the PS5 and other trophies had popped on the PS3 itself. So I decided to go back on the PS5, start the game again and try for a trophy I already had. I got to level 3 and the Award Winner ? gold trophy popped. ????

As this is like a platinum for the game, it basically pops when you have all other base game trophies, hence having this thought about it should pop whilst playing back on the PS5 stream service (Premium)

• Like 1