Cloudsave

TIReckoningIT

• 5 months later...
On 5.8.2023 at 0:54 PM, PunishedSnake103 said:

I noticed nobody replied but you have the plat on Furi, does the close application S rank exploit still work? 

it does but its not really an exploit, you can quit out right before every boss and practice them and you can close the app during fights and it resets all hits/ko's. honestly the S rank requirements arent even that bad to begin with the hard part is just beating furier. if you can beat them you most likely get the S rank naturally if you dont die like 30 times to every single boss

Edited by TIReckoningIT

8 hours ago, TIReckoningIT said:

it does but its not really an exploit, you can quit out right before every boss and practice them and you can close the app during fights and it resets all hits/ko's. honestly the S rank requirements arent even that bad to begin with the hard part is just beating furier. if you can beat them you most likely get the S rank naturally if you dont die like 30 times to every single boss

Thanks for replying, yeah not an exploit but definitely a useful trick.

I just finished Furi with an S rank and it wasn't too bad, did it in one sitting, I've watched a few YT videos on Furier and it seems quite a lot more difficult but I'm sure I can do it, not looking forward to The Burst on Furier though lol that final phase is annoying 

7 hours ago, PunishedSnake103 said:

Thanks for replying, yeah not an exploit but definitely a useful trick.

I just finished Furi with an S rank and it wasn't too bad, did it in one sitting, I've watched a few YT videos on Furier and it seems quite a lot more difficult but I'm sure I can do it, not looking forward to The Burst on Furier though lol that final phase is annoying 

Her last phase took me quite a while myself, there's no real strategy even its just so hectic. The hardest boss without a doubt was probably the song for me though, she just keeps running away and some of her attacks come out lightning fast but the good thing is you have a very generous amount of hits you can take so if you do the previous bosses rather well you can make lots of mistakes on her and the burst without having to worry about your S rank. Goodluck on getting your platinum, such a great game ✌️