Job boosting / double EXP, gold, and JP

Amphie_Barber

Hope this helps!

Make sure to have at least 1 team member set to the Hunter class. You can rotate this out among the non leader characters. 

You will earn double job points and experience with the “enemy whistle” skill. I found this to be very useful when powering up my team. For this to work, you have to be in an area where you encounter enemies. You can’t use this skill while you are in a safe area, such as a town.

1. Open the menu (triangle button)

2. Select “skill”

3. Look for your hunter class and select them

4. Select “enemy whistle”

5. Select “Use on party”

This will cause enemies to come to you and you won’t have to run around the map, waiting for them spawn in randomly. It also made the game more enjoyable as I could leave the encounter rate on “half.” Thus lowering unwanted enemy encounters in the end game. 

Once I was strong enough, I set my game to expert difficulty and spammed this method at the Divine Temple. Note:  this will not work on the top floor because there are no random encounters here. You will have to take the steps down one floor. Doing this method, I was leveling a job class for all team members, from level 1 to level 10, in less than 20 minutes. It just depended on how many enemies would be in the battle. The more there were, the higher the return.