Missable/Bugged Bond?

IosonoOtakuman

I was bonding with the Fukufuku Pub Owner and in the last interaction I accidentally chose the less friendly option. After this, I went to talk to him again and the bond was completed....
But after some hours, I noticed that in the Diligence Record Menu, his bond was almost completely depleted! And still, if I interact with him again, in the HUD the bond seems to be maxed out and I cannot do anything to raise the bond in the menu! I maxed out almost everything but I have no idea what to do with him.
I'm not even sure if it have something to do with the wrong choice, I thought that nothing was missable in this game ?
Any suggestion?

On 2/28/2023 at 4:29 AM, DaiMaikeru said:

I'm having a similar issue. Just finished the final friendship and it registered a percentage change in the diligence record but no trophy pop. Hopefully there'll be an update soon1f613.png

I just had this happen to me. Was hoping getting another diligence completion would remind it to pop the trophy. Let me know if you figure out a solution.

Edit: So what actually happened for me is that even though it was marked gold in the diligence records, I was missing the greengrocer's bond. Once I finished that up the trophy unlocked.

Edited by Liz31415

On 3/1/2023 at 7:39 AM, Liz31415 said:

I just had this happen to me. Was hoping getting another diligence completion would remind it to pop the trophy. Let me know if you figure out a solution.

Edit: So what actually happened for me is that even though it was marked gold in the diligence records, I was missing the greengrocer's bond. Once I finished that up the trophy unlocked.

I had literally the exact same thing happen to me ?

A little update: that issue persisted for a long time, like a dozen hours of gameplay, in the meanwhile I was trying to get other trophies unrelated to the Bonds.
I checked it out if the issue was still there and.....well, it solved by itself. I haven't done nothing about it and it was maked as completed.
I'm glad that I was so lucky but I still don't understand why it happened, I'm not sure if there was a patch or anything in the meanwhile.