Do seals with the same effect stack?

Umdytr

In preparation for the massive dungeon grind ahead, I want to farm Greed seals (+6% drop rate from enemies) and put as many of them on my equipment as I can.

But before I go ahead and lose hours attempting to do this: is there a point to it? Say I get three Greed seals and I put them all on my gun - will the effect actually stack or am I just wasting time and slots? And how about Greed seals on different pieces of equipment, such as one on my gun and another on my special weapon?

In the same weapon yes! it will stack, and in the gear it's used to stack too

But you must use the weapon to DEFEAT the enemy, I'm saying this because it won't work if you put a lot of greed on a gun and a sowrd, and start to use Wild Dancer. Example:

Gun = 3 seals,12% drop on total

Sword = 2 seals, 6% drop

In this case, Wild Dancer will not give you 18% of drop, it will depend for the weapon you hit the last hit on the enemy, if you defeat the enmy with sowrd it gave to you 6% drop, with a gun 12%.

At this momment it's still need confimation! And just to be more safe I have make a exclusive equip to use grred on all, a "Okanehira" and a "Spring in full Bloom"

• Like 2