Minimum players needed for each mode?

Co-op vs AI requires 5 people unless you do a private match (which may or may not successfully count, but you will need to do a matchmade one as the last one for the trophy). 

Dogfight and Fleet Battles I'm almost positive need the full 10 players in order to start. It's been so long since I did my Fleet Battles trophies that I'm not sure, but Dogfight is active enough that you wouldn't HAVE to get other people just to play. Fleet Battles last I heard is damn near dead but maybe in the last 5 months it experienced a revival? There have been instances where my matches started with less than a full lobby but I can't recall if it was due to a disconnect after the countdown started or the game having the threshold at 8 or 9 players.

The misc trophies for Dogfight are easy enough to get as well over the course of the 1000 kills, especially since you can practice maneuvers in solo modes, but you could always try getting a boosting session of some form going if absolutely needed.

I personally found it easier and quicker to do everything myself as I was averaging 10 kills a match every match (max 10 minutes) vs 30 kills every ~1 hour in a full boosting group. 

When I finished my Dogfight trophies (end of 2022) there were certain times where it was next to impossible to find a full lobby, but that was after 2am US EST during the week. Otherwise it was always very easy, would just take an attempt or two. 

Edited by go123ty