Alternative Marta Skip (Insane, All Platforms)

TheBlaskar

Ah, my sweet sweet Marta. She's the only thing I've died to so far on Insane (well her, and a really stupid jump in a cave), and the cart section is the only place in the game I consistently have difficulties. I've watched 4 different Insane Walkthroughs, and they all showcase methods that are HIGHLY risky - I've followed two of these and they have both killed me on Insane. Even the skips I've found only work on certain difficulties, or certain platforms, and are still cutting it close even if successful.

So, below you'll find a video that'll walk you through the best possible way to get through the encounter, with next to 0% chance of failing at any point. As long as you can run to the hole in the fence, you're golden. You can despawn Marta and then, push the cart the rest of the way as if she was never there. Takes the difficulty out of (IMHO) the most difficult part of the game. I hope you're not lactose intolerant bc this is some next-level cheese... (I am so sorry)

Anyways, just tested it myself and can confirm it works. Now, watch me die to some other bs before the credits

• Like 3