Issues upgrading weapons?

DJ_Syncronix

So, I'm going through the equipment grind for completion, and I can't upgrade The Radish to Blossoming Bud at Kurogane, so I had to go to the Mythical smith in Mukurogai. 

However, I have The Radish equipped, and I have all the crafting materials needed for BB, but the guy keeps telling me to just show him the weapon, and I never get the prompt to hand over the materials like I did with all the other weapons I had to bring to him. 

Has anyone else run into trouble with this?

56 minutes ago, DJ_Syncronix said:

So, I'm going through the equipment grind for completion, and I can't upgrade The Radish to Blossoming Bud at Kurogane, so I had to go to the Mythical smith in Mukurogai. 

However, I have The Radish equipped, and I have all the crafting materials needed for BB, but the guy keeps telling me to just show him the weapon, and I never get the prompt to hand over the materials like I did with all the other weapons I had to bring to him. 

Has anyone else run into trouble with this?

Some of the crafting materials you must have in your active inventory. I think it is Doburoku that's giving you trouble. Go to the prayer/inventory thing right next to him and add the 20 you need to your inventory 

• Like 1