Beat China Solo on Hard by Accidental Glitch

iMcKilla

Alright so I was playing the China mission today on Hard difficulty. I started the mission with nobody else in my lobby. 1 player did join at the big open area after the alleyways, but they left the game just before breaching the door open to the subway. After killing every enemy in the area before having to protect that drone on wheels, I refilled my ammo then I sprinted ahead of the drone as soon as it opened the door and this is when the glitch happened:

I fragged the enemies around the corner and killed the liquid armor enemy then I kept sprinting ahead of the drone to where the 2 subway cars are and I turned on DART Overlay and scanned the area for enemies and saw nothing but one drone enemy I apparently ran past. The friendly drone kept driving towards the door to open and it started opening the door then I stood around waiting for all the enemies to come and swarm me, but nothing happened.

I scanned the area again and all I saw was the enemy drone I ran past earlier. I also heard no enemy voices in the area as well. I destroyed the drone then I remember what happened was 2 Riot Shield enemies and 1 standard enemy spawned at the end of the tunnel. I killed them and then the friendly drone finished opening the door. I moved towards the train station and climbed the stairs to the platform where the other enemies are and as expected they were all there.

But after killing them and the objective updated to having to kill the Generals the only enemies that arrived other than the Generals were 2 drones. I destroyed the drones and 1 after another 3 Liquid Armor/Reactive Armor enemies attacked me. I did not Chip Rip the 1st 2 Generals, but I did Chip Rip the Flamethrower enemy and eventually the Mission Status updated as completed. The game did not show me my mission progress and rewards from finishing it and I could not switch menu tabs.

I quit the game and restarted it and saw that the mission counted as being complete, as I now have 2 stars on China, also I checked my Stats, Challenges and Research and saw that nothing seems to be reset, although I did see that my current Weapons Research needed to be turned back on and after exiting the game again and checking again I saw that one of my Weapons Research upgrades that I had to turn back on was finished, so my Research didn't update straight away.