ISM roof top jump glitch

CommanderClif

Now that 1.01 patch is out in the NA store we can finally finish this game. Not sure if this is a new bug for NA market but I had an issue getting ISM to jump up the "step" from one rooftop to the one above. 

You have to do the jump across the roof tops twice towards the end of Chapter 3. The boy would have no problem jump up from the one level to the roof above but for the life of me I couldn't get ISM to make the jump. First time through during repeated attempts to back up and get a running start to have ISM join the boy on the second room I noticed that a certain point the robot enters the frame and a sort of glitch would push both characters to the left which actually unstuck him. No other issues after that as far as jumping roofs and climbing ladders. Now the second time you come back through the robot doesn't chase you just sits to the right. But once again, ISM was stuck for me and I couldn't get him up to the roof. 

So I moved ISM all the way to the left stopping point, Imgur link below highlighting where I put him. Then I made the boy jump right towards the robot, while jumping ISM straight upward. Sure enough, the boy getting close to the robot glitched both characters to the left and now ISM was up on the roof where he needed to be. Boy was then able to join him easily and continue on my way. 

https://imgur.com/a/8LhfdXU

Just feels like maybe there is an issue and he doesn't jump as high as boy. I know he is smaller but watching @PS4Trophies walkthrough on youtube, his ISM has a higher jump than mine. The only thing I DIDN'T think to try was to use the levitation special ability (you barely use it in the game, and with the bug its been over a year since I last played so easy to forget) but maybe the lavation would have gotten me high enough to get on top of the room. 

Glad to be done with this one. 

• Like 1