Bogwing Blunder Quest

I have completed the story 100%. As well as the other 2 side missions in Gungan City. But I can't start Bogwing Blunder as it says I need to progress further in Episode 1 (but I've completed it 100%).

Has anyone got any work around at all? The Gourmet Gungan won't give me the mission?

Edited by xALLI3RK
grammar

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2023 at 12:52 AM, xALLI3RK said:

I have completed the story 100%. As well as the other 2 side missions in Gungan City. But I can't start Bogwing Blunder as it says I need to progress further in Episode 1 (but I've completed it 100%).

Has anyone got any work around at all? The Gourmet Gungan won't give me the mission?

same here, completed the story (all 5 levels in Episode 1 are 100% from using freeplay) and have completed everything else in Gungan City but this mission dosen't unlock for some reason. Tried closing and restarting the game but that didn't work so completed "Now this is podracing" and "Out-maned but not out-gunganed" on story mode but that didn't work.

any ideas for a workaround? I see that this is a common problem but couldn't find any solution

All I'm finding is that you need the Spatula Spectacular side quest done and be a bounty hunter character.  I know some quests would only show up if you did quests on other planets, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.