Hazard zone infuriating bug

Zoona17

So we just played a phenomenal game, where none of us died, we wiped like 4 different teams and were all aboard the extraction plane... only to see in the end "Mission failed, your team was wiped" WHAT THE HELL try to farm for 25 extractions when even succesful ones seem to fail

Already happened to me too at least once, maybe twice in 20hours of HZ. Sucks. Bugs were more frequent when playing HZ on PS4 in my case.

I also had the opposite once where we did not make it inside the chopper but was still granted success. I was the only team member alive and right outside the chopper...

On 24-3-2023 at 11:54 PM, Zoona17 said:

So we just played a phenomenal game, where none of us died, we wiped like 4 different teams and were all aboard the extraction plane... only to see in the end "Mission failed, your team was wiped" WHAT THE HELL try to farm for 25 extractions when even succesful ones seem to fail

Happened to me once before too. All 4 of us were in the plane and we got a mission failed. Still dunno what triggered that. It was on the city map with the tall buildings. Cant remember what is is called

• 2 weeks later...

The real pain of this mode is the lack of beeing able to see your progression /succesfull extractions.

I can handle the bugs but not knowing if i have 1 or 5 or 10 more to go is annoying. I didnt know about the bs bugs so i only tallied from the moment i got 10 extractions that  give you the early bird tag. But i wouldnt know if among those 10 are extractions that do not count towards the 25. Real dumb that the progression is not traceable 

Edited by Fingolfin-II