Platinum Currently Unobtainable?(SPOILERS)

Foxtrot4504

I own the digital version of this game, and honestly, it's great. It's an early VR game so obviously it's not the best it could be but it still has that Sam and Max charm. That being said, this has pissed me off. The entire game is fine, and I had a great time playing it until the final showdown in the street against (spoilers) Giant Captain Aquabear. Throughout the game it's had a glitch where if you take the headset off for a period of time it automatically resets your position to whatever height you have set x2, there is no way to fix this except for going back to the office and restarting the encounter. This was sort of a problem and happened to me countless times trying to play this. After finally overcoming the height glitch, I was able to shoot out the four red orbs on the portal, but afterwards, the camera shifts diagonally, then Giant Max shrinks, cloning himself, and then you shrink down to 1 inch tall and your in game hands cant phase through the ground. This makes it impossible to complete the mission as you cannot throw Max at the portal.

Is this game just glitched and never getting fixed or is there a way to get around this?

• Like 1