Fall Guys - error with trophies

Hi, I recently transferred my epic game account to my other Ps account and when I do the "one small trip" trophy it won't pop but a few random trophies have cracked, don't know what to do? re-declaring would also cost me a Fortnite save. I apologize for my imperfect English

On 04/04/2023 at 9:51 PM, QuelloEloHTA said:

Hi, I recently transferred my epic game account to my other Ps account and when I do the "one small trip" trophy it won't pop but a few random trophies have cracked, don't know what to do? re-declaring would also cost me a Fortnite save. I apologize for my imperfect English

Not sure if I understood correctly, but seems that you want to have the platinum in two different PSN accounts, and you already got it on the first account, thats right?

If this is the case, let me tell you how save works on Fall Guys: your save/content is stored on the Epic account, so if you got a trophy on PSN Account A, if you re-link your Epic account to PSN Account B, some trophies will not work, because you already have it on your Epic account.

The best way is to start from scratch, create a new Epic Account and link with you PSN Account.

Never saw complete confirmation in the thread here, only saw some back and forth disagreement, when you relink your account after you're done with the trophy stuff will you still have all the outfits and colors and such you had prior to unlinking the first time?