Only one Playthough required for all 3 endings.

Hawk_KL01

I started my first playthrough on faceless man difficulty. It was sooo difficult in the beginning but later on I realized the best way to fight enemies is slash+roll away. It's a slow method because a lot of your slashes will get blocked but it's easier than attempting to parry without all 3 parry upgrades. (Even with the parry upgrades it's difficult to parry in this difficulty)

I would suggest you go through the trophies as there are some chapter specific trophies. Like battista fight, the priest falling, some side quests, 5 second massacre etc. Do a cloud save after every 1-2 chapters.

About the endings, when you reach chapter 14 - Benevelont Son, there's a part where you have to confront Gwyneth. Before you do this, just close the game and upload the save to your PS Cloud or USB. Then load the game, choose one of 3 choices and proceed to the final boss fight. Repeat this 2 more times with different choices and do the boss fight. You will get all 3 ending trophies. None of the previous choices you made in the game will affect these trophies.

Edited by Hawk_KL01
  • Like 2