Hazard Zone: Garbage mode but fun experience with players

Apocasy

Gonna go on a little rant here. This might be the worst "battle royale" mode have ever played. I put it in quotes because it's not really BR but has aspects of it. The fact that there are 3 trophies attached to this garbage mode is already bad enough. First and foremost, there's only two extractions available in hazard zone. I guess it's supposed to be an escape from tarkov-esk mode but it feels badly executed especially now where every triple A game has a BR mode. Devs tried to go a different route in the BR shenanigans by not having a last team standing but for which team can extract first and it backfired big time.

Second, the mode is somewhat dead. You still get matches from time to time but for the most part there isnt much activity and these hazard zone based trophies will be rare in the future since Dice stopped supporting the mode. I don't like having crossplay on for PS5 just because of PC players. Basically if you wanna get it done, better do the hazard related ones first. Also, why do you have to buy your loadout with credits when you are deploying? I just find it a little dumb and unnecessary. 

I did have a lot of fun going for 25 extractions for with our boosting squad from difference places around the world sharing laughs and giggles (y'all know who you are). I am just glad I finally got done with the escape artist trophy. Also, I'll edit this post with a couple pictures in game with our boosting squad. 

TLDR: garbage mode but extra fun with at least 2 other boosting squads to help them extract. 

Edit: Got lucky getting into a couple lobbies by ourselves and got 2 very easy extractions.IMG-6827.png

IMG-6828.png

IMG-6826.png

IMG-6829.jpg

Edited by Apocasy
Added pictures