Anyone else have as much trouble with Gravity Vortex?

I spent like 3 hours just grinding it and had like 1 JJ left of wave 4 and then got caught out by awful hitboxes. Is there any like specific strat or do I just have to press on until I'm lucky? It's crazy as well because it's not even like it's not fun, it's just super finnicky.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if you still need help, but it will take a while, in fact, I think this took me one third of my total play time, there is no strat, you must know when to shoot, when not, who to shoot, when to avoid.

Although, if they are getting too close, what you can do is go around them and go to the right side, then go back to your starting position and start shooting again

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 11:01 PM, Agep30 said:

Not sure if you still need help, but it will take a while, in fact, I think this took me one third of my total play time, there is no strat, you must know when to shoot, when not, who to shoot, when to avoid.

Although, if they are getting too close, what you can do is go around them and go to the right side, then go back to your starting position and start shooting again

Hello, thanks for the response. I took a fat break from the game as I got busy with school and jus got tired of fumbling a few hundred times in a row. However I'm almost on break for a couple months so I'll be sure to reattempt it. I know it's super funky but I'm sure I can get it and once I do I'll have the rarest trophy on the game so yay

• 9 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 7:25 PM, calicopwm said:

Hello, thanks for the response. I took a fat break from the game as I got busy with school and jus got tired of fumbling a few hundred times in a row. However I'm almost on break for a couple months so I'll be sure to reattempt it. I know it's super funky but I'm sure I can get it and once I do I'll have the rarest trophy on the game so yay

You ended up getting it? Only a tad too late response once again lol

• 3 weeks later...