Cat locations

TimeHuntress

First of all, this trophy seems to be very buggy and popped once I packed a cat I've packed nearly a dozen of times (okay game? Thank you game!). I'm guessing it's best to pack the cats in local mode. 

This trophy is a tad annoying because there's no way to check if the game registered you packing the cat (unlike the trophy collectables) 

Anyways since there's not much information about the game and the locations of the two collectables I decided to share the cat locations.

Stage one

level 1: there is a cat roaming around the house. ( hard to miss this one)

Stage two
Level 3: there is a stuffed cat on top of a barrel in the upper left room, in the left corner. ( kitchen area)

Stage three
Level 2: there is a stuffed cat displayed in the museum. You can find it in the room at the very bottom, with the 3 coloured diamonds and the sarcophagus.

Stage four
Level 3: there is a cat roaming around the construction side. Hard to miss this one. 

Stage 5
Stage 5 has no cats, it does have a bunch of aliens and an alien turkey! 

Stage 6 (epilogue because yup this game is not done with you yet! )

Level 1: this level is literally called "cats!" and you guessed it, the place is owned by an angry cat lady owning 10 cats! (lord have mercy, I could never). These cats are literally everywhere. And honestly they can be a bit of a pain to grab. Make sure you pack all 10 of these furballs. 

Level 3: the final level for the campaign. There are these conveyor belts. You got to keep a close eye on them because there will be a random stuffed cat on one of them. It's totally random. I once had 4 stuffed cats spawn throughout the level. Other times it spawned only 1 cat in the last minute. I'm guessing as long as you grab 1 cat it should be good but I'm not sure. 

There we go, hope this will be of any use to the people who decide to play this game! 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...