100% spirits without all areas at 100%

nycxi

I received the 100% spirits trophy but when I check the map there are still some areas in which I haven't collected 100% of the spirits and I don't have all the spirits from the parades. Spirit collection is at 101%. Very strange.

Maybe it's related to the dlc update? Although I haven't started the dlc missions and I don't know if they added extra spirits in the map.

I'm curious to know if someone else also encountered this, and if by finishing the game for the 2nd time now I will be able to get the "finish the game with 100% spirits" trophy without actually getting all the areas and parades completed as well.

2 hours ago, nycxi said:

I received the 100% spirits trophy but when I check the map there are still some areas in which I haven't collected 100% of the spirits and I don't have all the spirits from the parades. Spirit collection is at 101%. Very strange.

Maybe it's related to the dlc update? Although I haven't started the dlc missions and I don't know if they added extra spirits in the map.

I'm curious to know if someone else also encountered this, and if by finishing the game for the 2nd time now I will be able to get the "finish the game with 100% spirits" trophy without actually getting all the areas and parades completed as well.

Yes, this is because of the update. My spirits are at 110.18% (264,751 / 240,300).

• Like 1