Question in regards to weapon and health upgrades

Hi everyone,

Not sure if these upgrades are super important but I missed a health upgrade at the start of chapter 3 in the basement before the chanisaw scene. I tried to restart the level but it only restarts you when getting out of the car bonnet, so couldn't tell if the upgrade was classed as the end of chapter 2 or very start of chapter 3. 

And just now I missed the LFK upgrade in the sewers of chapter 7. Again it only restarts me at the start of the prison section. 

Have I totally missed these or can you use chapter select without wrecking the current playthrough? Playing on Uber difficulty so don't want to jeopardize the trophy or anything. Or are they just not worth the hassle of going to get them anyway and would say the chapter 2/3 health upgrade then appear if I jumped straight back to chapter 7?

Apologies if this reads very confusingly. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lady_Voldo said:

It's not needed for platinum. You know if you play the last level on Uber you get the trophy for Uber?

Yeah I knew that, but to be honest Uber isn't stupidly hard and at least has some fight in it. But yeah I found out by reloading chapters etc that it was fine.