Info about the game

Manperson098

Hello, I just finished this game and wanted to give my opinions on it, along with a few tips for those thinking about earning the platinum.

--OVERLYING ISSUES--

• The game starts out VERY CHALLENING. You will experience a bit of a learning curve at the very start of the game

• The time trials are much harder than the other races - besides two races, which both take place on a circular track.

• The game's difficulty feels random. There is not a steady increase in difficulty. Of the 60 levels, the hardest one for me was level 18.

• The game has an issue with laps counting on certain races.
    • I do not know why this happens, but it may have something to do with a checkpoint system. This issue is most noticeable on race 55.

• Funny spelling and grammar errors

--Gameplay and Trophy Tips--

EDIT: I was showing my friend this game, and we figured out that the green car with a high speed and nitro stat is better than the white car. So, everywhere that says white/blue car, use the green car instead.

• For most races and time trials, I would recommend using the white car with blue stripes - the one with the highest top speed in the game
    • EXCEPTIONS: Race 18 and race 59: I'd recommend using the blue car with white stripes, as you will need the extra handling

• For drift and destroy races, use the black car that is 4 positions left of the white car with blue stripes.

• Completing race 55: This level has a bug with laps counting. This also affects the CPUs, but not as frequently. Just drive fast and hope you get lucky.

• Drift King Trophy: You must nitro at the beginning of a drift. This is easiest to achieve on race 14

Overall, I enjoyed this game, despite its flaws. It took me a little under 5 hours of playtime to complete. I'd give it an estimated difficulty of 4/10 and an enjoyment of 7/10. It's very good for a $5 game.

EDIT: With the green car, this game would probably have taken me closer to 3 or 4 hours, and I would give it a revised difficulty of 2/10.

Edited by Manperson098
better strategy