Fury Unleashed unlockables

Eyes_Grim

I managed to beat all difficulties, but I struggle finding all unlockables. There are three blueprints I keep finding that appear grayed out in my inventory and a few more with question marks instead of weapon avatars..

Do i need to purchase literally every gun off the salesman over the course of the playthrough for them to count as unlocked?

One thing to take in mind is that certain unlocks will only show up in certain areas.  If you look at the question marks in the menu, it'll tell you which area to go to and I found the unlocks that I needed after 1-3 runs in that particular area.  Could've been lucky, not sure.  There is also a couple miniguns that are rare shop drops.  If you see those, buy them no matter what if you don't have those yet as well.  I'm not 100% sure as it's been awhile, but once I think you have to acquire the gun after unlocking it.  They usually give it you at the start of the next run as your starting gun.  I hope this helps a little.  I'm trying to remember but info for these indie games are hard to come by and it was little bit ago since I played this game.