PS4 to PS5 Problem

Nerkey

I got the platinum of the PS4 version 2 years ago and before the server close I wanted the platinum of the PS5 version. I started it today after the support migrate my account and I got some trophies instantly but not everything. Some trophies dont wanna pop and Im wondering if someone had the same issue :

True Brawler

Play 100 matches

Knockout Master

Score 1000 KOs

Star on the Rise

Win 30 matches

Catch-o-matic

Catch 1000 dodgeballs

Point Guard

Score 1000 KO Assists

Boom Goes the Dynamite

Score 100 KO Finishes with Ultimate Throws

Rollin' Round the City

Travel 100km in ballform

I played maybe +20 games, a lot of kills, travel in ballform, catch... and nothing 

15 minutes ago, Nerkey said:

I got the platinum of the PS4 version 2 years ago and before the server close I wanted the platinum of the PS5 version. I started it today after the support migrate my account and I got some trophies instantly but not everything. Some trophies dont wanna pop and Im wondering if someone had the same issue :

True Brawler

Play 100 matches

Knockout Master

Score 1000 KOs

Star on the Rise

Win 30 matches

Catch-o-matic

Catch 1000 dodgeballs

Point Guard

Score 1000 KO Assists

Boom Goes the Dynamite

Score 100 KO Finishes with Ultimate Throws

Rollin' Round the City

Travel 100km in ballform

I played maybe +20 games, a lot of kills, travel in ballform, catch... and nothing 

?Check thread's more!

6 minutes ago, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

1f62c.pngCheck thread's more!

I already check every topic and I saw nothing with the same issue. I tried to contact the support but they said that I have to wait between 29 May and 2 June, Im not sure if they can fix that and its so close to the server close date. I just wanna be sure that I can finish it before the server close

While those are still achievable in the time that remains, There are a few things you can do 
First:  Go to Contracts and head to the second to last tab "Career" 
These are a way to track progress on some trophies. 
"Knock Them out" - Score 1000 KO 
"Perfection" or "Untouchable" - Catch 1000 Dodgeballs
"Friends for Life" - Score 1000 Assists 
"Winning" - Win 30 Matches 
"Ultimate Cannon" for the 100 Ultimate KO 

If the numbers there are less then what you need for the trophies, then keep preforming those objective till you get to the trophy amount. 

If the numbers are above what is required for the trophies, then screenshot those contracts and send in a support message to Valen, they are being real champions at the moment and unlocking trophies for people who's trophies are glitched. 
https://knockoutcity.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <- Support form, be sure to add all the details you can!
As long as you have gotten your 100 Daily Contracts, the rest is still very doable :D 

Best of luck! Hope you get them soon! 

7 hours ago, N7_Maxxi said:

While those are still achievable in the time that remains, There are a few things you can do 
First:  Go to Contracts and head to the second to last tab "Career" 
These are a way to track progress on some trophies. 
"Knock Them out" - Score 1000 KO 
"Perfection" or "Untouchable" - Catch 1000 Dodgeballs
"Friends for Life" - Score 1000 Assists 
"Winning" - Win 30 Matches 
"Ultimate Cannon" for the 100 Ultimate KO 

If the numbers there are less then what you need for the trophies, then keep preforming those objective till you get to the trophy amount. 

If the numbers are above what is required for the trophies, then screenshot those contracts and send in a support message to Valen, they are being real champions at the moment and unlocking trophies for people who's trophies are glitched. 
https://knockoutcity.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <- Support form, be sure to add all the details you can!
As long as you have gotten your 100 Daily Contracts, the rest is still very doable :D 

Best of luck! Hope you get them soon! 

Hey thanks for your answer but I already contact the support and thats what they said :

"We can grant trophies that are not unlocked but only if the trophies have not been unlocked previously on your other platform. This is because those previously unlocked trophies will appear as completed in our database.

To resolve this limitation, we recommend that you attempt to unlock each trophy again by performing the actions associated with them. We expect that most of them will unlock quickly once you perform the necessary actions to complete them.

If you feel that some trophies still haven't unlocked within a couple of attempts, feel free to submit a new ticket between May 29th and June 1st with the specifics of all the trophies you're still having trouble unlocking. If our database has updated your progress based on your recent attempts, we may be able to help resolve your issue then."

I have to wait the 29 May but its close to the server close and I cant be sure that they gonna fix that so Im just gonna keep playing 

8 minutes ago, Nerkey said:

Hey thanks for your answer but I already contact the support and thats what they said :

"We can grant trophies that are not unlocked but only if the trophies have not been unlocked previously on your other platform. This is because those previously unlocked trophies will appear as completed in our database.

To resolve this limitation, we recommend that you attempt to unlock each trophy again by performing the actions associated with them. We expect that most of them will unlock quickly once you perform the necessary actions to complete them.

If you feel that some trophies still haven't unlocked within a couple of attempts, feel free to submit a new ticket between May 29th and June 1st with the specifics of all the trophies you're still having trouble unlocking. If our database has updated your progress based on your recent attempts, we may be able to help resolve your issue then."

I have to wait the 29 May but its close to the server close and I cant be sure that they gonna fix that so Im just gonna keep playing 

Ah, bugger, yeah best to just keep grinding towards them, they aren't difficult just grindy, Turn off Cross-play and you are more likely to get bots :D 

Best of Luck! 

• Like 1